Niles SI-1230 Systems Integration Amplifier
This is a lightly used product in excellent condition.
Enjoy music throughout your house
The '1230 can distribute music from one audio source, like a CD changer, to multiple rooms in your home. Or you can connect additional sources directly to the 1230 and assign each one to a single listening room.
Serious whole-house audio power
This amplifier provides your system with an impressive amount of power for big, room-filling sound. Driven simultaneously, all 12 channels produce 30 watts RMS, or 360 watts total. "Bridging" or combining adjacent channels gives you 80 watts for each bridged pair, or 480 watts total.
- 30 watts RMS per channel into 8 Ohms, all channels driven
- 42 watts RMS per channel into 4 Ohms, all channels driven
- adjacent channels are bridgeable to 80 watts RMS into 8 Ohms, all channels driven
- Four audio options for each channel: left, right, left plus right (mono), or the channel's dedicated input
- Independent level controls for each channel
- Three turn-on modes: music sense, voltage trigger and manual
- Binding posts spaced to accommodate dual banana plugs
- 6 independent turn-on circuits for multi-zone applications
- Cascade outputs for "daisy-chaining" amplifiers
- Independent protection circuits for each channel
- UL/CSA approved
- Detachable AC power cord
Does not include original packaging or manufacturer's warranty.