ClearOne Ceiling Microphone
A built-in Dante audio networking interface, supports daisy-chain options for conferencing, sound reinforcement and audio-distribution applications.
- Most competitively-prices, "steerable" tri-element hanging mic arrays with digital Dante™ interface.
- New Significantly wider coverage area than original ClearOne CMA for larger spaces, coveringsystem covering up to 4 rooms with a single CMA system.
- Arrays offer superior audio quality with wide bandwidth & low noise, optimized for speech-intelligibility.
- Gets microphones “off the table” area while maintaining speech quality and intelligibility required for successful conferences.
- At just 1.5” x 3”, it is the smallest & most unobtrusive multi-element microphone array
- “Pre-integrated” to work seamlessly with ClearOne Audio & Video products; while also compatible with other professional systems
- Plenum-rated for flexible placement options.
- Multicolor LED indicators on every mic element for system status.
- Numbered Mic elements for ease of set-up, management & troubleshooting.
- Completely adjustable drop-down cable- between 0 and 7 feet to match most room environments.
- Robustly Shielded against RF & Electrical interferences.
- Attractive Capsules offered in Black or White to compliment most room environments .
Element: Condenser (Electret)
Polar Pattern: 3 X 120° Cardioid Patterns, covering 360°
Signal/Noise Ratio: 74 dBA @ 1 kHz
Frequency Response: 70 Hz – 20 kHz
Sensitivity: -37dB @ 1 kHz (0 dB = 1V / Pa)
Max Sound Pressure Level: 120 dB SPL
RF Immunity: 100% immunity, fully balanced twisted pair throughout
POWER & THERMAL
Power Type: PoE
Port Type: RJ-45
Power Source: PoE power injector, PoE Ethernet Network Switch
PoE In: IEEE 802.3af CLASS III, Mode A or B Modes A and B refer to whether power can be supplied over data pairs in the CAT5 cable. Mode A means power can be supplied by either spare or data pairs, and Mode B means power can only be supplied by spare pair
Mains Voltage: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
Impedance: 200 Ω
Power Consumption: 8.5 Watts Typical with 4 Mic Capsules
Operating Temperature: 41º to 104º F (5º to 40º C)
DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)
- Mic Capsule: 1.7" x 1.7" x 86.6" (42 mm x 42 mm x 2200 mm)
- Digital Dante Interface: 6.8" x 6.7" x 1.7" (172 mm x 169 mm x 43 mm)
- Digital Junction: 4" x 3.7" x 1.4" (102 mm x 93 mm x 35 mm)
- Mic Capsule: 6 oz (170 g)
- Digital Dante Interface: 21.6 oz (612 g)
- Digital Junction: 7.2 oz (204 g)