Extron RL 15HD A MTP Twisted Pair Receivers for VGA and Audio
The Extron MTP 15HD A Series is a versatile family of MTP twisted pair transmitters and receivers for transmitting VGA and summed mono audio signals long distances to presentation displays over a single unshielded twisted pair cable. They are compatible with resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and will support cable runs of 600 feet (185 meters) or more with XGA signals, and 450 feet (135 meters) or more with UXGA signals.
The MTP 15HD A Series is ideal for systems where high resolution video signals must be transmitted long distances to a display where conduit space is limited or for systems where cabling might be exposed or visible. Ideal applications include public information displays at airports, museums, movie theaters, and hotels.
- Receives high resolution video and mono audio signals 600 feet (185 meters) or more over a single CAT 5-type cable
- Supports RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, RsGsBs, component video, S-video, and composite video
- Compatible with HDTV component video, bi-level or tri-level sync
- Separate variable level and peaking controls
- Buffered MTP output for daisy-chaining up to eight receivers