Extron HC 404 - Meeting Space Collaboration System
HC 404 is an easy-to-use AV system solution for professional and educational spaces. A switching transmitter and a scaling receiver pair enable extension of video, audio, and power over a single CATx cable up to 230 feet (70 meters). The HC 404 features two HDMI and one VGA input at the transmitter, and one HDMI input at the receiver. Advanced Extron scaling technology ensures excellent image quality with maximum detail and color accuracy. Built-in control capabilities facilitate automatic source switching, display control, and integration with occupancy sensors for an intuitive, effortless user experience. Designed for professional integration, low-profile HC 404 transmitter and receiver enclosures are ideal for discreet placement beneath tables, behind displays, or wherever the application requires.
- Powerful solution for meeting rooms — The HC 404 system incorporates video switching, scaling, signal extension, and system control into a pair of compact, easily installed transmitter and receiver modules.
- Transmitter has two HDMI inputs and one VGA input
- HDMI input on receiver is ideal for connecting a local source, such as a ShareLink wireless collaboration gateway
- Signal extension for video, audio, and power up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a shielded CATx cable — The HC 404 supports digital signal extension between the transmitter and receiver up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a shielded CATx cable, providing high reliability and maximum performance on an easily installed cable infrastructure.
- Built-in control capability — Designed for handling essential AV functions, such as display on/off, input switching, volume control, and control of AV devices over Ethernet, RS?232, IR, and CEC connections.
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 1920x1200, including 1080p/60 and 2K