Extron HD 4K 101 Plus 4K/60 HDMI Cable Equalizer
The Extron HD 4K 101 Plus is an HDMI cable equalizer supporting video signals at resolutions up to 4K/60 with 4:4:4 chroma sampling. Used at the destination end of a long cable run, the HD 4K 101 Plus actively equalizes poor or marginal source signals, reduces jitter and skew, and adds output pre-emphasis to reliably extend the HDMI signal. The HDCP 2.2-compliant equalizer supports HDMI 2.0b specification features, including data rates up to 18 Gbps, HDR, Deep Color up to 12‑bit, 3D, HD lossless audio formats, and CEC pass-through. To streamline integration, the 1/8 rack wide unit can be powered by the connected HDMI source or an optional external power supply. The compact design and built-in capabilities of the HD 4K 101 Plus make it ideal for discreet mounting in a wide variety of permanent installations and temporary applications.
- Extends 4K video signals up to 75 feet (23 meters) and HD signals up to 175 feet (53 meters) when used with Extron HDMI Pro Series cable
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K/60 @ 4:4:4
- Supported HDMI 2.0b specification features include data rates up to 18 Gbps, HDR, Deep Color up to 12 bit, 3D, HD lossless audio formats, and CEC pass-through
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Automatic input cable equalization
- Can be powered directly from the HDMI source device