Matrox MXO Professional HD I/O device
Matrox MXO connects to your Mac computer or laptop to provide broadcast-quality audio/video output. You can view your Apple Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 projects or the output of many other QuickTime-based applications without interlacing artifacts, and record them to tape at the same time. You can also use Matrox MXO to provide flicker-free recording of Keynote and PowerPoint presentations, web browser sessions, and software application training.
The following are key features of Matrox MXO:
• Inexpensive HD monitoring.
• DVI monitor calibration through proc amp controls (hue, chroma, brightness, contrast), and blue-only mode.
• Genlock timing offset controls let you align your video output relative to your external genlock source to compensate for cable delays within your system.
• Frame-accurate broadcast-quality audio/video output in HD and SD.
• Portable, hot-swappable external box.
• Genlockable HD/SD SDI, HD/SD analog component, S-Video, and composite video outputs.
• Up to eight channels of embedded SDI audio output with stereo audio monitoring.
• Workflow enhancements for Final Cut Pro and other QuickTime-based applications such as:
- Frame-accurate audio/video output for insert editing and printing to tape with guaranteed audio/video synchronization.
- Interlacing artifact elimination and gamma correction when previewing video on a secondary DVI display.
- Hardware-accelerated output of DVCPRO HD, HDV, and Final Cut Pro Dynamic RT segments to full output resolution to save processing power for other applications.
- Realtime downconverting of HD projects to SD with proper color space conversions. • Flicker-free, broad