Shure DFR11EQ Digital EQ
The DFR11EQ offers a straightforward computer control interface that makes sense without a software manual or training course. The system also features tamper–proof front panel lockouts and the exclusive ShureLink network, which controls up to 16 units from one computer connection.
The DFR11EQ is a true problem-solver with features including 10 automatic, adaptive, feedback filters, equalizer limiter and delay for challenging acoustical situations.
- Crystal* 20-bit A/D and D/A converters (Analog-to-Digital, Digital-to-Analog) allows 104 dB of dynamic range.
- 48 kHz sampling rate provides flat response to 20 kHz. Onboard Scenes can be selected via front panel buttons.
- 1/2 rack space chassis allows rack mounting of one or two units in a single rack space with no sagging or bending.
- Shure Link Interface allows multiple Shure Link devices to be controlled with a single computer.
- There are no internal batteries. Settings and DSP program are stored in internal EEPROM.
- Electronically balanced input features combination 1/4-in. and XLR connector and can be used with balanced or unbalanced outputs.
- Independently driven, cross-coupled, balanced 1/4-in. and XLR outputs can be used with balanced or unbalanced inputs, without signal loss.
- Input and output levels are +4 dBu/–10 dBV DIP-switchselectable.
- 88 MHz Motorola* DSP56009 processor engine features full 24-bit internal processing.
- RS-232 interface allows external computer control and firmware updates.
- Internal linear power supply is switchable between 120 and 230 Vac, eliminating the need for a cumbersome external power supply.
- Solid state bypass eliminates unreliable mechanical relays.